Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Guess whooo...

y
I shouldn't even be on the internet because I have soo much IB work to finish, but I am sadly, showing you - THIS! Quicky doodle of DP yet again, this time in a non-canon style of mine that is a little closer to Butch's. Anyways, trying to decide which Villan should go there. Since he looks a little inexperienced, I'm thinking the Box Ghost.

From now on I'm going to try and make this more legible and not as confusing as my previous posts. We will see how that goes.

2 comments:

Dudy said...

Dude! Wha? Where have you gone?

♥*Sarah*♥ said...

Oh WOW!!! You have the most awesomeness style I have ever seen! ^^ Danny Phantom is my favorite character and I bet Butch Hartman would put you on the spot for drawing and animating! <3

You're such a wonderful and talented artist! <333!!!