Thursday, April 5, 2007

sketches galore.




Whoo... have not uploaded here in a while. Umm... here are some sketches that I have been working on - mostly Danny Phantom since I have had a lot of inspiration for that as of late. Also some more random and not as good ones - but this is a sketch blog after all - so they're bound to be some bad ones every once and a while. I'm still reeally new at doing major perspective, although I have made previous attempts before that where somewhat good, surprisingly a lot of these where done w/o refs. Anyways - critique away if any wold like - although the mistakes are rather apparent.

2 comments:

stephen Silver said...

Thanks for your post. You are showing some great potential especially for only being 18. To answer your question I never went to art school, I just drew like crazy and took a bunch of figure drawing and always drew from life. Once again, nice work

SamFluX said...

Great work as always : D
But seriously though, I'm always left poring over you stuff after an update *_*