Sunday, August 5, 2007


This was a quick doodle that I did at the end of my senior year. At the time I thought it was awesome, even if I did notice all of the mistakes to be had in it. Now it is bad to me – haha. Even if it has received a lot of comments on deviantart. I think it is time to put it in my scrap book.


Here is the full image of an icon that I did for someone. The eyes where blue or brown, so I changed them in the end. Just one more and I’m done with her commission. :3


Here is a fanart I did of Edmond from Rock A Doodle. The sketch is also in here somewhere. ^^; Anyways, just fooling around with cell shading and all that. A lot of people like commissions with cute animals cell shaded and all lately – so I’m just trying to get the hang of it.


This was a prototype for a character that I was making at the time. I never really got around to finishing it though. Hopefully I will one day however. I’m going to try and move away from using to many black lines. I want my pieces to have a 3D look from now on. But that may take some getting used to.

No comments: