Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Here are some more doodles. The Spongebob Rock one was started about two weeks ago, still haven’t gotten around to finishing it. ^^; Need to though. There is also another sketch of Mike from Monster’s Ink and my own super hero! His name is Piss-Man. This was made during math class and started as an inside joke, but surprisingly I have a decent story for him and his comrades. But I wont reveal too much just yet.

Also, here is a doodle for a friend of mine, Chad. I started drawing all the people I like/friends in college in my chibi/gangsta style. Might finish this along with the other sketches after my finals. Also going to try and do more graphic characters of people around my campus. Just like my muse, Stephen Silver. :D

I’m also in the process of creating a fan character in the SB series, call it a Mary-Sue if you will, but I normally don’t do this because it ruins in the integrity of the show sometimes.

No comments: