Monday, September 3, 2007


Spongebob and Squidward! :D I was taking a break from my 2D project by drawing….. SHUT UP. Anyways – you know those ugly or highly weird stills you often see in this show and in Ren & Stimpy? Well this was kind of inspired that. Except it’s more visually friendly. I’m going to color this with Corel Painter when I get it. :D I made Squidward older looking here and a lot more tired. Spongebob is dynamic looking, for obvious reasons. This is going to be a 4-panel piece, Squidward, Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton. :)

Well, I have a long day tomorrow. So I’m going to draw out one more projectthingpage and then go to bed. I’ll ink them tomorrow in class or something after work.

As always, I’ll fix probs and all that out in the CP. CouhgSpongebob’shandcough - I’ve been watching Osmosis Jones…. Omg FANART TIMEZ! 8D



No comments: