Wednesday, July 18, 2007

No More Titles. D:

I hate the titles thinger, so I'm not doing it unless it is something important. Anyways, here are some doodles I have been doing on my breaks. Not a lot though really, I haven't had the time to actually to do any good doodling. But here are some.


This one came to mind when I saw some frat boy looking kids. And then there are some random Dannys at the bottom. In my last year of high school I somewhat created a meme with Danny by drawing him in random places saying “CAPZLOXZ” and that normally changed from whatever environment he was placed in. Like, the one here would have been drawn on a window or if he were on a desk he’d utter, “you can cheat w/ CAPZLOXZ.” I was a strange strange senior monkey. The capzloxz thing came from the Tom Cruize meme of him saying Capslocks. I think he would have played a smezzy Danny in his younger days.


Anyways! This is an early concept of my Johnny Depp cat character (who is © to me btw). Yesh… I’m so close I can feel it moving in my head like a brain chigger. Don’t you just love my random metaphors that in no way relate to the matter at hand? Also, that random bug-eyed thing is supposed to be my friend, Reggie's version of Luke Skywalker. And above him is Underdog, I guess. Hey I was BORED. ^^;

Also, Danny - I have come up with some awesome fancomics of him. D: I need to sketch and ink those cause man, it's gonna be awesome. Btw, sorry, Hartman. He's totally going done my mouth of twisted humor. xD

No comments: