Sunday, July 15, 2007

Umm.. title?

Ahh I’m back. :) I’m uploading some of the scraps in my deviantart account, here. Why? Because I want to make that my main gallery with all of my junk here, savvy? Anyways, here is something I was working on and… heh – totally forgot about. Completely. It is my friend Robert, awesome guy. This was originally drawn on paper for a watercolor. But after realizing I chose the wrong kind of paper and completely frugglin’ up – I threw it away. THANK THE LORD though that I happened to save it to my hard drive. So I started trying the painterly style with my wacom on adobe. Might finish it – who knows.Here is something that I dug up from the archives of my 2006 work. Ahh… amazing to see I’ve progressed since then. The main inspiration for this was Angelina’s baby, Maddox. Haha I could not help it, he just spells rock and roll coolness. He was going to become a minor character in my comic; D.E.B. Which STILL has not come into full fruition. Mostly because I want to get those characters © before they’re seen online again. I do have a couple of prototypes done though.


No comments: